Assembly was held on 8 February 2016 by Mr. Cole Davids. His core message was “Be phenomenal and not forgotten”.
Mr Cole Davids is a well-known motivational speaker and facilitator at Tehillia Rehabilitation centre. He is involved in many community projects. He is going to present a ONE YEAR MENTORSHIP PROGRAMME for Grade 8-12 learners of various high schools in the Western Cape.
Here is a list of some of the topics that will be dealt with in the Mentorship Programme:
- Positive character building
- An individual development plan
- Individual performance exercises
- Group performance exercises
- Job shadowing
- Personal growth
- Individual gift/talent realisation
- leadership skills
- Social support
the following criteria is needed for the Mentorship Programme:
- A commited leader, one who is innovative and dedicated
- Extra mural activities will count in your favour
Those learners who pass the Mentorship Programme (=- 100-150 learners) will be sponsored to Harvards, Oxford and New York during the July holidays of 2017.Grade 12 learners will be given the opportunity to be exposed to overseas job opportunities.
sponsors include Youth Unplugged, ect.
first meeting with Mr. Davids will take place on Tuesday afternoon, 16 February 2016, at 14:30 in Room 38.